WebResources Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 makes it easier for developers and customizers to manage (create/update/delete/preview) their web resources.
It's developed in C#
- Framework .Net 4
- Windows Identity Framework
- Support all types of web resource
- Load/Update/Publish web resources from your CRM organization (OnPremise, Online, IFD)
- Load/Update web resource stored on your computer disk
- Create/Update/Delete web resources locally and then apply changes to your CRM organization
- Preview web resources (except Silverlight web resources)
There is no documentation right now.
“Save” button above web resource preview panel (on the right) just saves your changes in memory. Use “CRM” and “File” menus to apply changes to your organization or your local files